Individuals and families rely on Brooks, Todd & McNeil for a wide range of personal insurance solutions, including auto, home, condo, renters, personal property and umbrella insurance. We are happy to provide a personal insurance quote, thorough coverage review and back it up with friendly customer service and timely assistance whenever you need it. You have our word that your package of insurance policies will be fairly priced and issued by reputable insurance companies you can trust.
Types Of Personal Insurance
- Homeowners: Required when you purchase a home, homeowners insurance covers the building and other structures on the property from many potential perils. It also includes liability coverage.
- Condo: Condo insurance differs from homeowners insurance since the HOA likely provides some coverage. Brooks, Todd & McNeil can help you understand what your association covers and what additional coverage you will need.
- Renters: Your landlord’s insurance will insure the property, but renters insurance will protect your possessions, as well as provide liability coverage.
- Historic Homes: With older homes, you will want a restorative policy that will replace like-kind and quality. Brooks, Todd & McNeil is uniquely qualified to assist homeowners in finding the protection needed for these properties.
- Automobile: Liability, collision, comprehensive – we will help you understand your coverage options and needs specifically tailored to your budget and family circumstances. We can also help identify discounts for which you may be eligible.
- Recreational Vehicle: As you are insuring a vehicle, you may want to consider personal property replacement, protection for attachments, as well as roadside assistance and towing coverage.
- Boat: The type of boat insurance you need will depend on what kind of vessel you are operating. Brooks, Todd & McNeil can help identify the necessary coverage to protect your boat, your passengers and associated liabilities.
- Umbrella Policy: Insure your assets above the limits available in your homeowners policy. Umbrella insurance may protect you in the event of lawsuit arising from operating your auto or personal activities.
- Cherished Valuables: Your home or renters policy has certain sub limits that may not be sufficient to cover some of your valuable possessions such as jewelry, furs, cameras and various collections. Brooks, Todd & McNeil can help you identify whether additional coverage is needed to protect your most cherished assets.
- Covering College Students: We will help you understand how your child is covered while away from home and whether additional coverage is necessary to protect them and their belongings.
How Severe Weather Affects Insurance
Weather conditions on the East Coast can be unpredictable so it is smart to work with a local, independent agent who understands how drastic weather patterns can affect your insurance needs. We offer flood insurance and hurricane insurance, and we will be here for you should you need to file an unexpected claim after a disaster. We will help you understand what a typical homeowners insurance policy covers when it comes to severe weather and catastrophic events.
Personal, Health And Life
Young families, retirees, and everyone in between, turn to us for assistance with health and life insurance needs. Protecting those you love and planning ahead for the unexpected are things we take seriously. We can help you decide which of many possibilities might be right for you.
Clients who are approaching retirement, or are already there, have a resource in Brooks, Todd & McNeil for:
- Fixed annuities
- Medicare and Medicare supplement insurance
- Health and life insurance
Contact Us For A Consultation And Quotes
Contact our experienced independent insurance agents for quotes on all your personal insurance needs. Our agents will help find you the best coverage, prices and protection for you and your loved ones. We are conveniently located in the Connecticut towns of Torrington, South Windsor, Enfield and the South Carolina towns of Spartanburg and Mullins.