Connecticut Business Insurance
Businesses count on us for insurance. Just as we have for generations, Brooks, Todd & McNeil can be your source for business insurance, non-profit insurance and a wide range of business insurance policies that meet your needs.
Types of Business Insurance
Every Small business or large operation faces unique challenges. The specialists at Brooks, Todd & McNeil will take the time to understand your risks and design a package of insurance solutions to cover your enterprise. There are several types of business insurance to consider:
- General Liability: This is perhaps the most important business insurance coverage you need, as it will protect against a wide range of risk exposures, including property damages, injuries and various ways that you can be sued.
- Property Insurance: Covers buildings, furnishings, equipment, machinery and inventory.
- Cyber Liability: These days nearly organization relies on computer technology to communicate and store data and we can help you with technology insurance to cover cyber liability, security breaches and more.
- Commercial Vehicles: Company cars, trucks and delivery vehicles require liability and physical damage coverage. We will help you understand why their personal auto insurance is likely not sufficient to cover their business needs.
- Workers Compensation Insurance: Every state has its own guidelines for workers compensation requirements. We will help you understand what is necessary in your state(s) of business and assist with risk management policies to keep costs in check.
- Equipment Floaters: You move from job site to job site and take tools and equipment with you. We will make sure your gear, building material or leased machinery are insured with inland marine policy.
- Umbrella Liability: The liability limits on other business insurance policies you have may not be sufficient. Are you covered in the event of a significant lawsuit?
- Business Interruption Insurance: We can help you find affordable insurance that guards you financially against unforeseen interruptions in your operation and consequential loss of revenue due to circumstances beyond your control.
- Errors and Omissions (E&O): Professional liability insurance is necessary if as a professional you advise your customers. General contractors, architects, financial representatives, lawyers and other professionals may need E&O insurance.
- Employment Practices Liability: Protect yourself against claims by employees and former employees for harassment, mismanagement, breach of contract, discrimination, sexual harassment and others.
As a committed member of the communities we serve, we are actively involved in local non-profit organizations and have helped many of them secure all the various forms of insurance unique to non-profit entities.
Businesses Trust Brooks, Todd & McNeil
Contact our experienced independent insurance agents for a business insurance quote and full consultation on your ongoing business insurance needs. We are conveniently located in the Connecticut towns of Torrington, South Windsor, Enfield and the South Carolina towns of Spartanburg and Mullins.